At the end of the day, the answer is pretty straight-forward and simple. We wanna be bigger and stronger. More muscle, more explosive power, better physique, breaking personal records; we want it all.
The problem is most workout programs focus on just one thing. And that may be ok in some cases depending on your goals. But what happens after that?
What if I told you there was a program that focuses on it all? Build muscle mass, get stronger, get leaner, and become the best version of you.
My name is Jason Stallworth, creator of the Hardcore Muscle Building Program! Built on classic weight training exercises and proven techniques, this 12 week workout program promotes both muscle mass and strength gains.
This program is for you if:
- You want to maximize your results in the gym
- You’ve hit a strength plateau
- You’re muscle gains have come to a halt
- You’re burnt out with your current workout program
- You need a straight-forward easy-to-follow weight training program
NOT Another Trendy Workout Program
The Hardcore Muscle Building Program is not another new trendy workout program. This is a classic 12 week weight training program that applies proven exercises and techniques that force your muscles to grow.
We build more muscle with 3 core weight training principles:
⇒ Using a combination of compound and isolation exercises.
⇒ Integrating specific techniques to increase workout intensity.
⇒ Making subtle changes in your workouts every 2 weeks to continuous shock your muscles into growth.
If you want to build muscle and strength, you simply cannot shy away from the basic compound exercises (ex: bench press, military press, deadlifts, squats, etc.). These exercises build your foundation and will continue to add slabs of muscle.
It’s also important to use a variety of exercises that target multiple angles of the muscle. With that, you’ll be using specific weight training techniques to increase the intensity of your workouts. In short, you’re going to be experiencing better workouts and pumps nay overloading the muscle.
What really separate the Hardcore Muscle Building Program from other workout programs is the subtle changes you’ll be making every 2 weeks. These aren’t major changes; they’re just enough to continuously shock your muscles into hyper growth.
Hardcore Muscle Building Program Includes
The 12 week Hardcore Muscle Building Program is simple and easy-to-follow. There’s no fluff or BS. Here’s a breakdown of what’s included:
- Easy-to-follow 12 week weight training program
- Different workout every 2 weeks to shock your muscles
- Detailed explanations of each workout
- Explanation of exercises
- Techniques to help you increase workout intensity
- Thorough introduction with tips for getting started
- Proper rest and recovery tips
- Pre and post workout nutrition recipes
- Post-program instructions (deloading)
- 2-Part Nutrition Guide for gaining mass or getting shredded (you can use this 12 week workout program for both cutting and bulking )
- Basic Supplement Guide showing you the few supplements I recommend and why
- Gym Membership. You need to be a member of a real gym with barbells and dumbbells.
- Discipline, consistency, and a strong desire for results!
- Secure purchase using ClickBank. INSTANT ACCESS: This product will be delivered electronically in the form of a PDF file immediately upon purchase.
- ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
About the Author
I’m Jason Stallworth, creator of TheMuscleProgram.com and heavy metal recording artist. I created my 12 Week Hardcore Muscle Building Program based on my own experience of starting out as an extreme hardgainer.
I got picked on a lot because I was small, skinny, and weak. I looked at how strong some of the guys that played sports at my high school were. I was no where near that caliber.
I often thought it just wasn’t in the cards for me to ever be big and strong. I couldn’t gain weight or muscle to save my life when I first started. It was extremely frustrating. But I did not give up!
Over the years through trial and error, and being willing to learn from others, I was able to build a physique that I’m proud of. What had started as a means to an end turned into a passion. And I want to share this with you.
Train with Passion,